Ninja2Go User Manual
Do not remove Ninja2Go from its cable while using Windows on Ninja2Go to avoid data from losing or crashing.
During the installation, you may not be able to operate the keyboard or touchpad. Please wait until the installation has finished.
When using Ninja2Go under MacOS, the system might ask if you want to use Ninja2Go to make a backup with Time Machine. Please click “No.
Before start using Ninja2Go, please check and update your PC’s driver.
NinjaDrive support model
- NinjaDrive is supported on all Apple computer with Thunderbolt 3.
- Please make sure your computer has at least one Thunderbolt 3 port.
- MacBook pro from 2016 or later
- MacBook Air from 2018 or later
- MAC mini 2018 or later
- iMAC from 2017 or later
- iMAC pro 2019 or later
- Choose Apple menu > About This Mac. This opens an overview of your Mac.
- Confirm your Mac has Thunderbolt 3 ports.
*The Apple T2 Security Chip
- If your Mac has Apple T2 Security Chip, Please follow “Unlock Secure Boot”(Page 4) to install Ninja2Go. otherwise, please start from Page 6.
Computers that have the Apple T2 Security Chip:
- iMac Pro
- Mac Pro introduced in 2019
- Mac mini introduced in 2018
- MacBook Air introduced in 2018 or later
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2018 or later
1.Unlock Secure Boot
(1) Boot into Recovery Mode
- Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold Command - R.
- Release the keys when you see an Apple logo, spinning globe, or other startup screen.
- You might be prompted to enter a password, such as a firmware password or the password of a user who is an administrator of this Mac. Enter the requested password to continue.
(2) Select “startup security utility”.
- Then select “Startup Security Utility”in the menu bar.
(4) Select "No Security"
(5) Restart your Mac normally.
- Restart your Mac and follow the next steps.
2.Start Using Ninja2Go
(1) Plug Ninja2Go to the Thunderbolt 3 port
(2) Restart your Mac then immediately press and hold the Option key
(3) Choose EFI Boot, then press the Return / Enter key to enter Windows
(4) Wait for the Windows installation to complete automatically.
3.Install Boot Camp
"Ninja2Go setup" program will automatically detect and install the Boot Camp for your "Mac". Do not operate the computer and do not shut down or cut off the power during the process.
* One Ninja2Go only has one product key. We can’t provide you another one if you lose it.
(2) Choose start menu > setting
(3) Find “Activation” in “Update & Security” and click “Change product key” to activate your Windows.
(4) Enter product key to activate Windows.
Apple Software update
*To make sure Boot Camp is the latest version, please update Boot Camp by “Apple Software update.” We suggest you keep Boot Camp updat to the latest version for a better user-experience.
(1) Connect your device to the Internet.
(2) Find “Apple Software Update” in the start menu.
(3) Click “install” to update Boot Camp.
(4) Wait till the installation finish.
Boot Camp Control Panel
Find the gray rhombus in the Taskbar and click it to find “Boot Camp Control Panel”. You can set up “Startup Disk” “ Keyboard” and “Trackpad” here.
(2) Data (D:)-Your Data partition. You can share files here with your MacOS.
・Ninja2Go(NinjaDrive Portable SSD TB3 + Windows 10 Professional / Home)
・Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Cable
・Quick Guide & Warranty Statement
・Ninja2Go User manual
⁕ Ninja2Go includes portable SSD TB3 and a set of product key.Please keep this key in a safe place. After it is sold, it cannot be returned, exchanged or reissued.
⁕ If you bought this Ninja2Go user from NinjaDrive official platform, your product key will be provided to you by E-mail, please contact us if you got any question.
Get A Dual System Now !!!
Welcome to our Amazon store to get a NinjaDrive TB3 - Ninja2Go
Click the button below to enter NinjaDrive Amazon store :
Or you can just mail us for more information
E-mail : service@NinjaDrive.com